Duluth Federal Courthouse
Location: Duluth, MN
Application: Historic Renovation
SCW Model Series: SCW2500 Casement and Fixed, SCW5000 Double Hung and Fixed windows
Located on the southwest side of the Duluth Civic Center, the Gerald W. Heaney Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse opened Sept. 29, 1929. The four-story Courthouse was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1986 and is part of the Duluth Civic Center Historic District.
In 2011 during the lobby renovation, the tall, arched windows and large, upper rectangular windows were restored with St. Cloud Window historic 2500 Series and 5000 Series windows.
Project Scope: 857 total windows
Renovation Architect: Kodet Architectural Group Ltd.